Saturday, May 22, 2010

Senior Day at the Ark!




The Ark's youth invited the seniors of Alexander Bay and they were treated with tasty food, fellowship, a message of God's word and gifts. God just wanted to remind them how special they are and that He still have a BIG plan with their lives!


Isaiah 46:4 "Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Age isn't a problem with God, He is looking for whom He can send.

We were overwhelmed by His presence and laid hands on everyone there. They left refreshed and encouraged to change their world for Christ.

I encourage you to be a blessing to someone in your world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY HOUR!!! Every Hour @ The Ark!!

HAPPY HOUR!!! Every Hour @ The Ark!!
Come and join us for a fresh Cuppa!